Restyle Day 20: Cocktail

To find THE cocktail dress was quite hard as when it comes to evening dresses I am very fussy - I need something that is comfortable, elegant, simple or statement and flattering at the same time. When I first saw this dress at the Red Cross North Perth store, I was not convinced as I thought it was far too boxy for a cocktail dress however once I put it on, tied the bow a little tighter and imagined a long string of pearls around my neck I was taken! It has that slight 1920's flapper vibe that was enhanced once the pearls, feather headband and beautiful setting were installed. Although not quite Daisy Buchanan like - I wish - but more 1920's commoner, the dress is a special find that I will definitely be wearing out!





Red Cross North Perth Dress and Bag, Own pearls and Zara Heels

A very big thank you to Alas Divine in Leederville for allowing us to shoot in their incredible store! Not only do they have a gorgeous interior their clothes are amazing too - so do check them out if you haven't already! And to my wonderful photographer Pia from Mad Love Nation, thank you for your patience and my awkward mirror antics! <3 Nadine

0 Comments
Tweets
Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment