Restyle Day 29: Cuffed

By the end of the working day this is my look, the sleeves usually get cuffed for comfort and for more of a relaxed look. The cuff is a great way to change the mood of your garment, for instance these trousers look far more austere and business like when they are rolled down but cuffed I can easily pair it with a tee without it looking too out of place. This awesome black and white shirt from the Red Cross Scarborough store was initially meant to be for the Black & White prompt but as I ended up going with a different look I thought it would be perfect for this after business hours look!  




Red Cross Scarborough Shirt, Red Cross Duncraig Trousers and Novo shoes

I can't believe Restyle is nearly over, luckily we still have a runway show in store for you! Thank you to Lei Lei Clavey for taking the photos. <3 Nadine

0 Comments
Tweets
Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment