Restyle Day 30: Jungle Fever

Jungle Fever has been one of the most challenging prompts, as I knew exactly what I wanted; picture  Meryl Streep's outfits in Out Of Africa combined with "The Chronicles of Keira" from Vogue's June 2007 issue. What I was looking for was more of a safari look, featuring a lightweight linen shirt and pants, explorer shoes and an amazing sun blocking hat! Alas I did not find anything remotely like that so I had to change my concept and went for something, um let's say 80s inspired. I loved this colourful and bold shirt which I used as a skirt for Mixed Prints - that look was far more Jungle Fever than this one - but moving on, I think it had some sort of exotic jungle thing going on so I paired it with denim overalls to add to the whole explorer look and my Keds just seem like the perfect fit!





Red Cross North Perth Shirt, Vintage Safari Denim Overalls and Keds

 I hope you enjoy my meerkat impersonation in the long grass! <3 Nadine

0 Comments
Tweets
Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment