Restyle Day: Accessorise

When I saw the blue vintage travel case at the Red Cross North Perth store I knew I had to have it, but for the sake of budgeting it took the third trip for me to actually take it home and I'm so glad I did! I took the prompt with subtlety and decided to focus on accessories I really loved rather than over doing it with every little item I could find and this incredible vintage dress from the Red Cross Scarborough was the inspiration for the entire outfit. I really want to channel that sophisticated and elegant look that women back in the day did so well, so the delicate string of pearls was perfect not to over shadow the entire outfit - and pearls are of course our classic trademark - and the travel case just completes the vintage look, if only I was actually going travelling! 







 Red Cross Duncraig Pearl Necklace, Red Cross Scarborough Dress, Red Cross North Perth Case and Own Vintage Bracelet and Vintage Shoes from Lucy In Disguise.

A huge thank you to the talented Adelle from Where The Styled Things Are for taking these incredible photographs! What is your must have accessory? 

0 Comments
Tweets
Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment