Restyle Day: Bag

Before I started the Restyle challenge I pictured the type of pieces I wanted to find to create the perfect looks, needless to say things don't always turn out as you want them to, except for the bag! I've been lusting for a vintage croc bag for a while now, so when I found this incredible authentic crocodile bag in the North Perth Red Cross op-shop - and for a steal - I knew that it would serve my wardrobe well! It's a classic shape and big enough to fit all my essentials - except for the camera. I decided to keep the look fresh and playful with my Rock Indigo necklace and Keds and added an additional bit of vintage with the "Little House In The Prairie" esq dress.







Rock Indigo Necklace, Red Cross Scarborough Dress, Red Cross North Perth Crocodile Bag and my own Keds.

These beautiful photos were taken by the talented Pia from Mad Love Nation be sure to check her Facebook page!

0 Comments
Tweets
Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment