Restyle Day, Blazer

I absolutely fell in love with this blazer I found at the Red Cross North Perth store, the colour is one I never wear but really wanted to try - it sort of reminds me of lemon meringue pie - and its oversize fit is just perfect for this sporty look. I almost feel like I'm in a campaign for Lacoste the green, yellow and white colour scheme is very reminiscent of their older ads, and I think the combination with my Keds works a treat! The only thing missing in these photos is the tennis racket! This green dress or should I say silk men's shirt from Paris - thank you very much - was another loveable find and will be thoroughly used in my wardrobe! What do you think of the oversized blazer and the colour?




Blazer from Red Cross North Perth, Men's Shirt and Belt From Red Cross Scarborough and My Own Keds.

Photos take by Miss Mon Bon


0 Comments
Tweets
Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment